Friday 20 July 2012

Let's Get Sporty!!

One day, during the holidays, I was bored and lonely so i raided my sister's belongings and stumbled across a travel magazine called etihadinflight (from the Luxurious U.A.E airline, Etihad Airways). While browsing through the pages, I couldn't help but notice an intruiging article titled ''the amazing death race''. This article was basically talking abot the dangers of a certain sport where men from all parts of the globe participate in a thousand kilometre foot race across that Arabian dessert! This kind of sport is extremelydangerous and definitely suitable for the brave (and crazy). However, it did inspire me to try out new things-adventurous, spontaneous, memorable and challenging activities such as:

QUAD BIKING IN THE DESERT
  BUNGEE JUMPING OF THE BLOUKRANS BRIDGE

CAMEL RIDING IN THE SAHARA

WHITE WATER RAFTING

and ofcourse so much more! I'm no daredevil but I do love an adventure. I don't even think i'm brave enough to bungee jump or to rift but one can never know unless they try! So, first stop 2013....Namibia!!!



2 comments: